Do White People Eat Mayonaise This Is A Question For Mixed Chicks Chicks With Great Straight Hair? (PLEASE), Anyone Have Advice?

This is a question for Mixed Chicks chicks with great straight hair? (PLEASE), anyone have advice? - do white people eat mayonaise

Ok, so I'm mixed (mother, father is black and white) and I think my hair should be cursed. My hair feels like it always ends if not cut often. It breaks so I'm surprised I'm not bald. And regardless of the type of care at home or professionally, I like my hair is so dry. I tried Pantene relaxed and natural, while producing more ethnic things. Not that my greasy hair, because it makes my hair longer break and I think that what is a "white hair" known, but much weaker. Please help. I tried the mayonnaise, and help with all the vitamins and all. People, please, I have this question several times in the past, and I'm very angry against my hair. I like all good thingsI have since I was small. I'm desperate for the hair shine and suppleness and movement. I can not run my hands through his hair, because she is confused and will break badly. : Curly and wavy. Relax make everything worse. Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment